Financial Account Manager:
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
• Posts customer payments and revenue by recording checks, verifying and posting lockbox transactions.
• Analyze account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer payment history, scanned records, and from customers;
• Enters adjusting entries for authorized charges and deductions
• Posts sales, transfers and sublets to ledger and accounting system as provided by sales department
• Maintain and reconcile construction, move in/out and rent security accounts and transfers.
• Direct customer contact to resolve account issues.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Pays vendors by verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Financial Skills Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills.
The Andrews Organization is a full-service real estate management company overseeing more than 350 buildings across the New York metropolitan area. The Andrews Organization offers a comprehensive real estate enhancement program to its clients including management of daily building operations, budgeting and financial planning, and 24-hour emergency response. Its Capital Projects Division oversees major restoration and repair projects throughout the City.
New York, NY
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 06:37:44 PDT