Document Controls Specialist
Job Title: Document Controls Specialist
Location: Hancocks Bridge, NJ
Compensation: $21/hr - $24/hr
Hours per week: 40
Duration: 9 months (with possible extension)
**Must be legally able to work in the United States.
This contractor will handle any required responsibilities for maintaining document control systems and any other required computer or office tasks as requested by the managers. Would be viewing content-organizing and processing. Strictly IT procedures - not engineering.
• 2 to 5 years of experience of Document Management and Procedure Development
• Required to have experience working in a construction environment.
• At least two, typically four or more years work experience with processing drawing, document or procedure changes
• Nuclear experience a bonus and beneficial
• Does not need to have Cyber Security background but familiarity is a bonus-They will be viewing content - organizing and processing
• Strictly IT procedures - not engineering
• Must meet company\\\'s Nuclear requirements for unescorted plant access.
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Demonstrated good written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work effectively with engineering and IT management to document how IT security controls are addressed.
• Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
• Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others\\\' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
• Two or more years of previous experience with processing drawings, documents and/or procedure changes for a nuclear licensee
• Familiarity with NEI 08-09 Rev. 6 cyber security requirements
Tri-Power Consulting Services goal is to help Engineering, IT and Admin TOP TALENT obtain contract jobs with our large Electric Power Utility client as well as other reputable clients. Let us give you the opportunity you are looking for - Apply today!!
Hancocks Bridge, NJ
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:29:55 PDT