Business Systems Analyst
Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Boston, MA. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders (IT, BI, EDI, and Subject Matter Experts) to develop and document requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner.
- Consult with business stakeholders to evaluate options and recommend solutions in line with long-term goals.
- Perform data analysis and research in support of requirements definition.
- Prepare documentation using tools such as Visio, Word and Excel.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Facilitate requirements and solutioning sessions.
- Minimum 5 years as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Strong experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- 3+ years working within an Agile driven development environment.
- Demonstrable ability to interact effectively with people at all levels from multiple areas of the company.
- 1+ years experience with Data Modeling.
- 2+ years QA experience preparing and executing test case scenarios.
- Strong grasp of technology and ideally some previous experience in development.
- Relational database / SQL skills, and dash boarding skills is a plus.
- Insurance / Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills. The ability to interact and communicate with individuals from all backgrounds and business levels is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Experienced writing user stories, gathering requirements, and creating diagrams.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details.
- BS or equivalent and minimum 5 years experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.
- Candidate must be based in Boston or DC area and okay to travel on average one week a month.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation package.
- An unlimited PTO program.
- A very strong health benefits package - 100% Company paid (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly cell phone allowance.
- Sponsored learning and certification programs to promote new skill sets and help support career development.
- Ability to access great minds in various areas of expertise through mentorship and an open door policy.
- Ability to work remotely whenever possible.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Incapsulate is led by a CEO who is a developer at heart and rather be in a scrum session then a board meeting.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
Incapsulate is a dynamic IT Consulting company headquartered in DC and dedicated to providing its clients with the best technologies to solve their problems. We take a great deal of pride in not only what we do, but how we do it.
Our culture is rooted in the constant pursuit of perfection and the love of learning. We have a work hard, play hard mentality and our individual passion for what we do brings us together.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:15:28 PDT