The qualified candidate for this position must have 5 years of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Bookkeeping experience. The position requires a highly organized, analytical minded and detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in a Finance/Accounting department
- Associate's Degree in Accounting; Bachelors preferred
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 year time span
- A demonstrated ability to take direction, pay attention to detail and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer orientation and the ability to convey appropriate product and services knowledge.
- Commitment to company core values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our duties are ever changing at LW; the list below is a general overview of some of the responsibilities...
- Post/Pay/Reconcile all Trade Payables for assigned entities
- Post/Pay/Reconcile all Credit Card Accounts for assigned entities
- Maintain the A/P aging report
- Reconcile Checking & Money Market account to Regions Bank Statement quarterly for Red Tide
- Post/Process/Reconcile all Trade Receivable Invoices for assigned entities
- Maintain the A/R aging reports and lead the collection efforts for slow pays and delinquent accounts
- Prepare weekly Sales Report for assigned entities
- Update marketing planners/campaigns with invoice numbers and reconcile to eDist entities
- Maintain all WEB Domains or URLS (Renew, Purchases, Transfer, Track all activities related)
- Process and file state tax returns as needed for assigned entities in necessary states
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports related to expenses and income for various stakeholders
- Responsible for paying independent contractors for approved time
- Post all necessary journal entries throughout the month to assist in facilitating timely and correct monthly close
- Update security co-op funds monthly and disbursement of reports, add new customers to portal and summary sheet
- Maintain the Work in Progress account and keep up to date
- Prepare billable expenses for all entities at month end
Benefits and Culture:
One of the things that make LW Marketing different from a lot of other companies is that we value being fun. We never want to be a big, boring corporation. We go out of our way to find both fun and humor in our daily work. If you do not laugh at least once a day, something is wrong.
- We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding those who work for our team.
- A collaborative teamwork-based environment
Bonita Springs, FL
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:01:46 PDT