Production Control Engineer
Position Summary: We are seeking a Release Engineer to join our Integration team. As part of this team, you'll help create tools and utilities which empower our development teams to be as creative as possible in building out our product suites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they're creating.
- Design and implement build and release management processes for all our development environments.
- Collaborate with Architects, Systems and Network Engineers, Software Developers and QA to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of build and deployment processes to support all phases of development including production releases.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the structure and interdependencies of systems and leverage this knowledge to improve how our build and release processes allow us to rapidly evolve our product offerings and achieve business goals.
- Maintain and enhance our Continuous Integration environment on a real-time basis, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation.
- Work with database team to implement SQL deployment process to achieve a seamless transition through the different environments.
Three (3) years of build or deployment engineering experience: AND BA degree in Computer Science or related field; OR Combination of experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the job.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years' experience with management & maintenance or deployment processes, build process and source code repositories.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and Team Foundation Server (TFS) a must.
- Experience developing applications, working with SQL databases and web service APIs
- Understanding of relevant software development tools including version control, build processes, debuggers, and test frameworks
- Strong VBScripting and command line scripting skills.
- Familiarity and experience in C# with Microsoft .Net programming technologies on Windows-based platforms (IIS7, Microsoft SQL Server etc.)
- Ability to write clear, concise technical documentation.
EVO is a leading privately-held payments service provider of merchant acquiring and processing solutions for small businesses, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government organizations, and multinational corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, EVO is a single source for the full range of electronic payment services. EVO offers an industry leading array of secure, innovative products and solutions that support the growth of their highly valued customers and their businesses. Our 600,000+ worldwide customers trust us to provide reliable point-of-sale solutions for their eCommerce, mobile, and retail businesses and to support alternative and noncash payment methods, including EMV, NFC, and mobile wallets.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:26:23 PDT