We are seeking experienced multi-unit management candidates to successfully lead a region of dental practices.As a growing organization with a truly amazingculture, our commitment to the development of our teams provides opportunitiesfor a rewarding career path.Every member of our team takes an approachthat is compassionate, ethical, and supportive to achieve our mission: "Enthusiasticand Compassionate People Providing An Outstanding Experience To Every PatientBecause We Care."
NorthAmerican Dental Group offers a professional work environment, competitivesalary, and excellent benefit package including options for health insurance,dental coverage, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, paidtime off, flexible spending account, and 401k.
- Manage the daily operations of multiple dental offices in a geographicarea focusing on exceptional patient service, exceeding our operational goals, andbuilding productive partnerships with the dentists and office teams
- Represent the organization in a positive manner as a leader in ourpractices, at events, and in the community
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment bypromoting our culture
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams throughtraining, coaching, and accountability
- Identify opportunities proactively within the region and implementaction plans to address any potential issues
- Work collaboratively with all departments throughout theorganization
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of fouryears of equivalent experience can be substituted for a degree
- Minimum of(3) years multi-unit management experience in a dental or fast-pacedservice environment is required. Only candidates with multi-unit management experience will be given consideration for this opportunity.
- Abilityto travel dailyin the region with some limitedovernight travel required
- Knowledge of financial statements includingprofit and lossstatements
- Strong problem solving skills takingownership and actingwith a sense of urgency to reach resolutions
- Knowledge of dental softwareand Microsoft Office products withthe ability tolearn new programs
- Stable employment history - no more than 3 employers in the last 10 years
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishingpositive relationships
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, andeducation to patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
#GD / #ZR
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most... dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh Dental and Precision Specialty practices. They understand delivering industry-leading care for their patients requires the efforts of everyone. Imagine having the opportunity to practice dentistry without all of the distractions and responsibilities of running a practice.
With their patient-centric approach and support structure, NADG affiliated providers have the clinical autonomy to provide the very best treatment and environment possible. They take great pride in their teams and understand it takes the highest level of talent and commitment to achieve their mission.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 14:12:35 PDT