Service Desk Technician
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for handling client service requests. This relates to all technology, including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software, email and cloud technologies such as hosted exchange, office 365, google apps, etc.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have all of the following requirements:
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider or Similar IT Company catering to small and medium size businesses
- Experience with Connectwise or similar PSA software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving core business applications and operating systems
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, etc.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
ManhattanTechSupport.com (MTS) is an IT Solutions provider based in the Metro NYC area that offers managed IT services to our clients. MTS provides cutting edge solutions in the areas of full IT outsourcing, professional services, hosting and consulting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a fast growing company and helping contribute to the growth and success of the team. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:10:59 PDT