Quality Control Manager
Manage the Quality Control Team. Manage the process of testing product and test result evaluation. Provide feedback to our manufacturers to continuously improve the quality of our products. Visit manufacturing facilities to audit processes and quality measures.
- Manage the Quality Control team
- Supervise the Quality Control Team as they test product to ensure compliance
- with standards
- Assemble returns data into usable statistical information.
- Ensure compliance with government standards
- Define the quality control process and maintain the documentation of said
- Work with suppliers to establish root cause and implement permanent corrective
- Manage the testing of competitor brake pads as well as our own product.
- Evaluate test results
- Provide sales team and marketing team with detailed reports based on test results
- showing comparisons between our product and the competition
- Investigate potential quality issues brought to light through communication with
- the sales and customer service teams.
- Visit manufacturing facilities to audit processes and quality measures
- Evaluate product from new potential suppliers
- Liaising with other managers and staff in areas such as design, production, and
- Implements continuous improvement
- Prior brake engineering experience
- Prior experience with dynamometers
- Engineering Degree
Past experience with writing and auditing QS9000 procedures is a must. Past experience at a brake company is mandatory for this position. An engineering degree is a huge plus. Must have experience with brake parts. Past management experience is required. The ideal candidate would be able to evaluate test reports from independent labs, audit their accuracy, compare to other test reports, and come to conclusions about the results.
- 401(k) w 4% match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- $30,000 life insurance
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:27:20 PDT