Our Company, based in Farmingdale, NY, is looking for a bookkeeper/office manager with pertinent experience in this field. We are looking for a highly responsible, organized and motivated individual for this position reporting to the company President. The candidate will also need to be detailed oriented and thorough to ensure that all job details are followed in a timely manner, and must possess the ability to work with minimal guidance .
The individual will be in charge of generating invoices, depositing receipts, paying bills, maintaining accounting records in Peach tree software and generate regular management reports. The duties also include making travel arrangements and handling employee benefits. Candidate should be computer proficient, possess experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, power point and Outlook and other accounting and social media programs. Candidate should be diligent, multi-tasking, team player and a quick learner. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time Position.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, clients, vendors over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Performs all work thoroughly and diligently.
- Excellent computer skills, experience with with Peach tree, & proficiency with MS Office including Excel & Word.
- BA/BS Degree Preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates initiative and can work with little to no supervision
- True team player with a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude.
- Experience of 5-7 years doing similar work is a Plus
This is a full time position with salary commensurate with experience and full Company benefits. The benefit package includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and paid vacation.
Air Pollution Control equipment
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:11:39 PDT