AP Specialist for temporary opportunity
Candidate will be responsible for entry and validation of accounts payable invoices, and issue resolution.
- process, record, and verify the entry and payment of vendor invoices for goods and services on a timely basis
- ensure all expenditures are coded to the proper chart of accounts
- post intercompany transactions and allocations
- initiate and respond to vendor communication, handle vendor inquires and payment issues
- set up recurring payments
- process ACH transactions for vendors
- obtain all proper documents to ensure that we follow IRS guidelines for year-end 1099's
- maintain good communication between the accounting department and other departments
- perform other ad hoc analysis, special projects, and duties as needed
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Culver City, CA
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 14:38:12 PDT