Growing consulting firm serving the banking and securities industry is looking for energetic individuals who strive in a challenging environment, and are looking to be part of a growing team. Our clients are banks and brokerage firms ranging from small entities to the largest banks in the country and in the world. The projects range from complex litigation matters to large scale investigations.
Undergraduate degree (Business/Finance/Accounting/Economics are preferred)
Experience in the following a plus. Recent graduates are welcome to apply as well.
- Forensic Accounting
- Business/Data/Financial/Securities Analyst
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculating portfolio performance
- Analyzing trading/cash transaction activity
- Creating and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner (to internal management, as well as clients)
- Potential expert witness testimony in arbitration or court, to present and explain findings and exhibits (with appropriate experience and training)
- Learning new skills and areas of expertise
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be intellectually curious, creative, open to change and possess the flexibility to frequently transition from one project assignment to another
- Experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrate analytical capacity
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is required
- Ability to work with database software (SQL, Access, VBA) is a plus
- General understanding of financial markets is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and balance multiple priorities and deadlines
Our ideal candidate will be the person who possesses all of the characteristics above and has the ability to utilize all of them in taking ownership of projects and taking those projects to completion.
Visit our website: http://www.capitalforensics.com/
Arlington Heights, IL
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 08:46:14 PDT