This is a great part-time opportunity to work for a top technology company in Northwest Houston. Very flexible hours and the ability to work part of your hours from your home office are just a few of the interesting components of this position. You will have the opportunity to work in a fortune 500 company with an outstanding team. If you have good interpersonal skills and are able to build relationships within a department and across other departments this could be a great opportunity for you. This is a task-oriented position. You should have a high tolerance for ambiguity to translate into results; have a functional process-oriented personality including being very detailed-oriented and flexible. You will be asked to assist the marketing team in several projects and tasks including developing marketing content and extracting data from the CRM system to build outstanding results for the marketing and sales teams.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years corporate marketing experience with various multi-tasking responsibilities such as marketing project and/or marketing coordination
- Must have 2 - 3 years of experience developing marketing content from concept or using a data sheet for commercial products and services; samples required
- Must have 1 - 2 years of experience analyzing marketing data pulled from a CRM or sales reports
- Must have 2 - 3 years of experience working with corporate cross-functional teams
- Must have functional proficiency of Excel and advanced PowerPoint; strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Agency experience
- This is a part-time role - approximately 20 hours per week working as our employee under contract at our client's location
- Compensation includes salary and is dependent on your experience
Our Company has provided staffing, recruiting and program management services for companies large and small in the Houston and various US areas. We are known for our successful marketing career recruiters and working hard to make the perfect match for both the job seeker and the hiring company.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:28:09 PDT