You will be responsible for all aspects of managing an outside sales team promoting our solution
based hardware and software offerings.
Our company helps corporations evaluate and control expenses as they relate to the entire document
and business process. We market our solutions B2B through a well trained outside sales force. As a
sales manager you are responsible for all aspects of this team.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Attain revenue and profit quotas
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manager members of a world-class sales
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure
achievement of activity goals.
- Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability objectives
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity.
- Understand each employee's strengths and weaknesses with recommendations to develop
these areas of performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
- Support all corporate policy and initiative.
- Managers are expected to be assisting in the field 70% of their time.
- College degree preferred
- Sales Management industry experience or long track record of industry success (if no management experience)
- Proven experience of managing a pipeline, moving sales opportunities through the sales
- Proven experience in selling software solutions to corporations.
- Experience in field training (Our managers are out in the field 70% of the time.)
- Proven experience at executing sales plans.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven history of job stability
- Clean driving record
Adams Remco offers an extremely competitive overall compensation package.
Adams Remco offers a wide range of technologies that create a smoother operation, cut costs and improve workflow. What you need for your office, we can provide. From product sales and support to web consulting and software development, from training and e-commerce to workflow solutions, we are experts in the complex world of office operations.
Seventy plus year old family owned business based in South Bend, Indiana, with four additional Indiana, three Michigan, and four Florida district offices marketing office equipment and technology . Over 200 employees contribute to our continuous growing business of providing the very latest in office technology. Originally thought of as a copy machine company, Adams Remco has developed into a leader in our industry. Maintaining the highest of standards in providing technology to our customers with unparalleled PERSONAL service and attention, Adams Remco and Adams Remco Professional Service ( the IT arm of our corporation) seek only qualified individuals who have the desire to support and service our vast quantity of clients. Customers from the medical, legal, educational, manufacturing, retail, advertising, government, any aspect of business that use office equipment, computers, the internet, printers, electronic document storage, and more seek out Adams Remco. Adams Remco maintains the highest standards for our customers and strive to provide the VERY LATEST TECHNOLOGY to our clients.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 06:11:11 PDT