Loan Processor Assistant - Processor
We are looking for a detail-oriented, well-organized loan processor assistant that possess strong problem solving/analytical skills and the ability to make quick accurate decisions with limited information while translating guidelines. You must be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Completion of initial and re-disclosure packages to meet required guidelines and compliance
- Receiving & completing setup of incoming applications
- Validating appropriate documentation as required by processing
- Recording & analyzing all incoming information to ensure guideline compliance
- Determining & obtaining acceptable methods of documentation
- Sending written requests or making phone calls to customers, attorneys, realtors, and other third parties to obtain additional information required
- Using system as a tracking method to record status and customer information
- Receiving & preparing closing packages for submission to multiple investors
- Receive & audit executing closing documents
- Follow-up as required to obtain title insurance policies, recorded mortgage and other security instruments, and other post-closing documents
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Minimum 5 years processing experience with CONV, FHA, VA
- Proficient with DU, LP, CALYX
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of the loan process from application through underwriting, analyzing loan conditions, drawing documents and post-closing
- A firm understanding of current compliance requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- In the heart of downtown, right next to Pearl Street Mall
- Locally owned
- Energetic, positive team environment
- Room for growth
Applicant must demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organizations desired culture and values. If you feel this is a good fit for you, please reply with cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Welcome to Mutual Security Mortgage, where straightforward answers are backed by impeccable service.
Whether you are first time home buyer, purchasing your dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of mortgage brokers can help make your dreams come true.
At Mutual Security Mortgage, our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with each of our clients so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven record of personal and professional achievement and the ability to master new technologies as needed. Successful candidates will be able to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and possess a strong desire to help a local business grow.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 14:39:01 PDT