Senior Software Test Engineer (SDET)
Contribute in evolving formal software test processes and procedures, developing and executing test cases, scripts, plan and procedures with a heavy focus on automated script development. Integrate design and testability of product features and design test infrastructure and tools.
- Introduce and evolve latest software test processes ensuring the use of industry-accepted best practices.
- Design and implement a continuous integration test infrastructure and tools.
- Providing expertise in test automation for the education of team members.
- Develop and execute automated test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual when necessary) in application development.
- Integrate design and testability of product features working with developers and business analysts.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration and 8+ years' of professional testing experience or equivalent.
- 5+ years of automation script development
- Must comprehend the full scope of an application to develop comprehensive testing procedures.
- Experience with deploying and implementing automated test frameworks on virtual machines.
- Experience developing Selenium scripts.
- Test automation tool development experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Automation script Development in C# is a plus
- Experience testing web services a plus.
- Experience performance testing a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner.
- Demonstrated quality assurance skills such as test planning, ad hoc, and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 08:18:15 PDT