Leads and manages branch associates at a commercial branch with a basic to moderate level
of activity and complexity; includes service associates and/or sale associates. Dependent on
branch activity and location, may include supervisor associates. Directs day-to-day basic
activities to achieve company and business unit goals and objectives. Delivers high-level
customer service by directing and motivating branch staff to increase customer base and
retention metrics, and ensure top line growth. Responsible for the P&L of a small-to-medium
sized revenue commercial branch. Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance of
branch. Identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement.
1. Manages branch service team; supervisors. Reinforces service standards by conducting
quality control training and inspections; directs service department to ensure customer
growth through retention increase.
2. Directly manages the branch sales team and directs day-to-day activities within the branch
to ensure top line growth.
3. Responsible for the P&L of a small-to-medium sized revenue commercial branch.
4. Ensures revenue and profit plans are achieved. Drives Plan revenue and profits. Drives
Sales and Service Excellence.
5. Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance and budget of commercial branch;
identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement. Prepare
trimester branch budgets.
6. Implements company programs, initiatives, and current operational guidelines.
7. Participates in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff as appropriate.
8. Operates within company and business unit policies and procedures; creates an
environment that motivates associates to be successful.
9. Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies.
10. Leads periodic and ad hoc branch meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years managing associates in a fast-paced environment preferred
* Profit & loss and asset management and/or experience in sales management preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Business acumen
* Skill in managing and leading assigned projects and associates
* Skill in organization and time management
* Skill in written and verbal communications, including public speaking
* Skill in group presentations and meeting management
* Skill in providing clear and concise feedback, performance management and coaching
* Attention to detail and analytical skills
* Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to obtain and maintain pest management and other certifications and licensures as
* Ability to maintain a valid driver's license
* Ability to relocate as needed
* Skill in second language preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Terminix, a division of the ServiceMaster Company, is the nation's largest pest control provider. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix services more than 2 million customers in 46 states and 14 countries. Terminix provides pest control services and protection against termites, rodents and other pests threatening human health and/or safety.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:06:00 PDT