Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a full-time position that will support the general goals of Let's Rally and it's agency clients. Requirements will span all digital marketing initiatives including Website, Display Advertising, SEO & SEM, and Social Media.
This position requires superior communication and organization skills, innovative approach, professionalism, an attention to detail and a passion for brand and digital media.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Analyze large data sets in order to make recommendations around active and upcoming campaigns and identify new opportunities
• Maintaining and disseminating Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly website, online advertising, and social reports
• Ad Hoc reporting and analysis for agency teams
• Provide data-driven insight to improve on current campaigns
• Use third party analytics tools to measure website performance
• Create and refresh presentations/sales materials/historical tracks
• Assist with audience insights for campaign optimization and wrap-ups
• Assist in preparing best practices for campaigns that best utilized data/research products
• Provide strategic campaign measurement recommendations that correlate to the targeting and brand objectives and to improve efficiency for each client.
• Keep on top of industry trends in analytics and data management
EXPERIENCE SUMMARY/IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate:
• Two to Five years experience in digital marketing at an agency or in-house marketing department.
Prior experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Experience with digital projects types, including: Websites, eCRM, Display Advertising, SEO & SEM, and Social Media.
• Four-year degree or comparative level of experience.
• Superior communication, conceptual, organizational, writing, proofreading, and multitasking skills.
• Ability to think under pressure, as well as motivate and engage other team members to produce the best possible results.
• Must be goal oriented and highly self-motivated.
• Provide references, which will attest to a high level of energy, ability to take initiative, professional image and a deep sense of creativeness.
• Have competence in using Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must have demonstrated technical skills and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part a team.
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
Let's Rally is a full-service digital advertising agency with social, creative, media and development teams that works closely with clients to align their digital marketing strategies with their organizational goals. We are all about dynamic process that tests, measures and manages on an ongoing basis to meet the demands of the constant and frequent changes that take place in our digital age. We are a team that is committed to being a team, changing the game by being in the game, and getting there first without a mindset that we will stop at the finish line. We are unique and we are proud of that.
Las Vegas, NV
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 10:00:50 PDT