- Work with loan officers, processors and borrowers to obtain documents required to underwrite and thereafter close residential real estate loans
- Organize loan files, prepare and maintain needs list, and follow-up as required to ensure receipt of all necessary documents
- Track orders for appraisals, physical inspection reports, preliminary title reports, credit reports and other third party reports to ensure timely receipt
- Assist loan officers in clearing pre-funding conditions
- Coordinate final preparation of loan documents and closing procedures with title officers
- Conduct pre-closing file reviews and facilitate approvals to close
- Follow-up as required to obtain title insurance policies, recorded mortgage and other security instruments, and other post-closing documents
- Transmit completed files to investors
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Minimum 8 years recent processing experience with CONV, FHA, VA
- Proficient with DU, LP, CALYX or other relevant POS
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of the loan process from application through underwriting, analyzing loan conditions, drawing loan documents and post-closing
- A firm understanding of current compliance requirements
- Excellent grasp of current FHLMC/FNMA guidelines
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and meet service level turn times
What We Offer:
- Compensation ranging from 75K-80K, higher depending on experience
- In the heart of downtown, right next to Pearl Street Mall
- Locally owned
- Energetic, positive team environment
Applicant must demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organizations desired culture and values. If you feel this is a good fit for you, please reply with cover letter, resume and salary requirements
Compensation: Recruiters, please don't contact
Welcome to Mutual Security Mortgage, where straightforward answers are backed by impeccable service.
Whether you are first time home buyer, purchasing your dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of mortgage brokers can help make your dreams come true.
At Mutual Security Mortgage, our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with each of our clients so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven record of personal and professional achievement and the ability to master new technologies as needed. Successful candidates will be able to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and possess a strong desire to help a local business grow.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 14:40:52 PDT