Project Manager/Lead Trainer - dk5
Project Manager/Lead Trainer (Key Position)
The Project Manager must be able to obtain (and maintain) a security clearance at the Secret level.
• Manage the monitoring activity of the FIAT (Flexible Implementation and Assessment Team (the name of the proposal)) program
• Serve as overall project manager during in-country activities.
• Be responsible for identification, development, implementation, and management of monitoring tasks, work orders, and related activities for the duration of this award and task order(s)
• Be responsible to the CO, COR, and INL (Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs) Program Officer for all task order specific performance issues
• Manage, provide guidance, and oversee the local nationals on contract
• Serve as the contractor lead during monitoring and assessment tasks and be responsible for drafting and submission of the assessment reports
• Finalize work plan, schedule assessments, and other monitoring needs in coordination with INL. Make adaptions incountry as necessary to ensure a successful FIAT program
• Ensure only vetted and approved local nationals are employed and are trained.
• Ensure appropriate performance measurement tools relevant to pre-and post- training data are accurately completed for all employees and local nationals
• Track, monitor, and evaluate tasks on the FIAT Performance Measurement Plan and toolkit.
• If required, participate in a monitoring and evaluation team to evaluate effectiveness of local nationals
• Ensure on-time delivery of tasks, including all work products, M&E deliverables, training, etc.
• Travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy or other adverse environment. This is a full-time and key position and requires attendance at pre-deployment and other training courses as required and specified by INL. This position requires a security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least two (2 years) INL Afghanistan experience or monitoring and assessment experience
• Three (3) or more years of project/program management experience
• Four (4) or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be willing and capable of working in a fluid environment, under challenging circumstances
• Demonstrated experience improvising, adapting to changing needs during in-country implementation, and independently resolving problems.
• Experience leading teams in a multinational training environment
• Must have experience conducting assessments and measuring outcomes.
• Must demonstrate experience with or ability to communicate diplomatically with high ranking members of U.S. and
• Must demonstrate ability to conduct needs assessments of FIAT program and be capable of providing sound recommendations to INL based on the assessment
• Experience working in developing and/or post conflict countries
• Must be able to deliver police training to foreign nationals through a language assistant
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance issued by the Defense Security Service (DSS)
• Ability to speak and read foreign languages, especially Arabic.
• Advanced degree
• Project management experience
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 06:42:12 PDT