Entry/Mid Level Java Developer
Ware seeking a highly motivated, entry/mid level developer to learn and contribute to the development and support of systems for a large state wide Healthcare program.
As a developer for this account, you'll be a part of a highly talented and committed team focused on making a difference to our customers.
Gaining experience as a developer can lead to a future career as a senior designer/developer.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools.
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Knowledge of programming languages and writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C#, Python, C++).
- Knowledge of Web Services and developing code to support Web Services.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
Highlights and benefits
- We are a registered E verified company
- Starting salary between $ 60,000 with regular increments
- Free classroom skill enhancement program
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- On the job support from experienced professionals in the relative field
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Health Benefits through Carefirst BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Company paid Life Insurance
Please respond with your resume. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Enterprise Business Solutions Inc. is a leading software services and solutions company in the field of Information Technology. EBS was incorporated in 1999 and currently have a combined strength of over 400 employees. Our Client base consists of a significant number of Fortune 500 Companies and from various industry verticals. Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .Net and SAP technologies.
We are an e-verified company. At Enterprise Business Solutions we provide 5 week training and once the training is complete our experienced marketers start marketing the candidates. We provide projects all over U.S.A or to any particular area (if desired by the candidate).
During the training period we also provide our trainees with free accommodation facility as our trainees come from different parts of United States of America. H1-B sponsorship is available for the potential candidates.
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).
EBS is an Equal opportunity Employer.
Falls Church, VA
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:04:34 PDT