iOS Engineer with Swift
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing technology firm looking to add iOS engineers to their team. The firm has a great culture, start up environment, great management and fun place to work.
This is a senior member of the mobile software engineering team, leading other mobile software engineers through all aspects of product development for iOS phones and tablets.
- Hands-on iOS engineering
- Defines, implements, and monitors iOS software engineering best practices within the team
- Scrum Team member in Technical Product Owner and Engineer roles
- Collaborates with platform engineering in definition and delivery of platform components and services
- Leads by example
- Provides timely, accurate, and truthful progress updates
- Assists with external communication
- Minimum 4+ years delivering iOS applications
- Expert in Objective-C, Swift, Java, REST, JSON
- Thorough understanding of Agile mobile application development
- Thorough understanding of iOS submission process, restrictions, and design guidelines
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, memory limitations and optimizations
- Experience developing hybrid Swift/Objective-C applications
- Experience with techniques for delivering media-rich experiences over unpredictable networks
- Experience with common design patterns
- Ability to negotiate changes, timelines and deliverables
- Ability to be a creative and innovative contributor
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:43:42 PDT