Key HVAC located in Exeter, NH is now looking to fill the role of a bookkeeper. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Everything in this company revolves around one mission; taking care of our customers.
About the Position
The candidate we select will not be the "typical" bookkeeper who works alone in a back office. The candidate we select must be a person who can work interactively with others for the benefit of the company. We expect that you will be a contributing member at staff meetings and be willing to "pitch in" and help others when things get a little hectic. In other words, you are not "just the bookkeeper"; you are an important and vital part of the office team.
Typical Daily Activities
• Prepare daily bank deposits
• Vouch bills into payables.
• Speak directly with vendors on a regular basis..
• Reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Process customer payments
Typical Weekly Activities
• Attend and participate in staff meetings.
• Weekly payroll and commission payments
• Manage weekly accounts payables to vendors/suppliers
Typical Monthly Activities
• Report out on Budget vs. Actual Reports
• Reconcile cash, loan and credit card accounts
• Generate monthly financial reports and review with management
• Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping.
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables.
• Experience working in a small office environment preferred
• Excellent computer skills including experience in MS Office, Outlook, Internet etc.
**Candidates with experience in construction and/or small business environment, preferred.
Personal Attributes Needed
• Accuracy & attention to detail must be a natural talent.
• Customer service skills
• Thinks ahead and plans for the future.
• Willing to "roll up their sleeves" to get the job done.
• Accountable and responsible.
• Problem solver.
• Able to multi-task when needed.
8:00 AM -- 4:30 PM, Monday -- Friday for an appointment.
Based on ability.
To arrange for a confidential interview, email your resume (MS Word), along with a cover letter. No phone calls please!
Include a cover letter (MS Word) answering the following questions.
1. How does your work experience match the needs of this position?
2. How will your work skills be of benefit to our company?
3. Salary Requirements
Key Heating & Air Conditioning is a residential HVAC company in the seacoast area with over twenty years of business experience employing over 25 people and servicing over 5000 customers.
Come join the team!! Benefits available. Earned Time.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 08:26:34 PDT