This role is a temporary assignment in the Regulated Utility Finance department to perform data analysis associated with our client's regulated utility areas. Based on the business-need, the assignment will last through December 2016. Roles and responsibilities include:
• Work with business unit finance, asset accounting and operations personnel to analyze charges/expenses against annual budgets
• Prepare, review and present analysis of financial data
• Develop and present proposed solutions to correct accounting records
• Maintain good working knowledge of accounting policies and impacts as required
• Special projects including research and process improvements
• Prepare and review adjusting journal entries
• Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in finance-related field (planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting, or accounting), or the energy industry.
• Two or more years of relevant accounting or finance experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet stated deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and foster good relationships with teammates and business partners
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and other financial tools
• Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information and recognize significant variances, trends and irregularities
• Demonstrated ability to understand causes/drivers behind identified variances and summarize clearly and concisely to management
• Experience using financial query tools such as Business Objects
• Previous experience in utility or regulatory accounting environment
• Proficient in advanced excel skills (pivot tables, vlook-ups, etc.).
• Experience using Hyperion and PeopleSoft products
• Experience with project accounting
• Demonstrated leadership through previous employment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Business Objects
Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 05:32:56 PDT