Senior Software Engineer, .Net
Data Dynamics, Inc., is looking for senior software engineers to join its product development team. As a member of the team, you will be required to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain software products that manage storage resources in both brick and mortar and cloud environments. Development is done primarily on Windows and .Net using tools such as Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. Development areas span graphical user interface (GUI), client/server, object oriented design/implementation, database, and performance. You will be required to create logic around file and object protocols such as SMB, NFS, and S3.
At Data Dynamics, Inc., we take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation, and being involved with our employees and customers. If you are a customer-centric, passionate developer who feels strongly about building world class scalable data-driven software, we would like to talk to you.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the Data Dynamics software suite using Microsoft .Net and NAS vendor APIs
- Perform requirements analysis and create designs
- Develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Assist in formulating standards and development practices across multiple related teams
- Create proof of concepts that can be leveraged across current and future revisions
- Be a key contributor to innovation
- Strong understanding of file and object server technologies and protocols; specific experience with NetApp, EMC, or IBM storage products a plus
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of project life cycles and development methods
- Comfortable with collaborative design and development
- Strong understanding and practical application of design patterns and refactoring techniques
- Demonstrated history of delivering mission critical applications to production
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent; MS in Computer Science preferred
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework, C#, and associated technologies; C++ experience a plus
- Practical experience working with SMB, NFS, and/or S3 protocols
- Practical experience working with Agile (Scrum) development environments
Data Dynamics Inc. may sponsor H1B
Data Dynamics provides an integrated, industry-leading storage management software platform designed to help enterprise and cloud IT service providers cost-effectively manage heterogeneous storage infrastructures, address the explosion of unstructured file data in enterprise environments, and move and manage file data between on-premise and private cloud environments.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:44:35 PDT