IT Account Manager Staffing Sales Account Manager
Akvarr Inc., a rapidly-expanding staffing firm, seeks a seasoned IT Account Manager/ Staffing Sales Manager. This is a true hunter role where you will be responsible for selling our services to large regional and national accounts in the clerical and light industrial markets.
We are offering a competitive base salary plus a great commission package as well as a full benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation time off, and much, much more.
- Working with the Sr. VP of Business Development to develop solid sales targets and strategies.
- Managing and tracking sales targets weekly.
- Developing proposals, pricing models, and presentations.
- Consulting with the Sr. VP of VMS/MSP about potential opportunities while driving national sales.
- Gaining a clear understanding of each prospective client's strategic direction and future growth opportunities.
- Setting strategies for proactive management on national accounts and establishing ongoing training for the execution of these practices.
- Encouraging out-of-the-box thinking with your team while creating and implementing new ways of providing value to clients.
To be considered, you must have at least seven (7) years of experience in management, leadership, B2B sales, and cross functional team management, preferably in service delivery and business process operations.
- Have staffing industry field operations knowledge and experience.
- Have an overall understanding of HR practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
- Be an effective presenter and a concise communicator.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent work experience in Business Development.
- Have strong consulting, selling, and negotiating skills.
- Have analytical thinking skills and the ability to utilize data and pieces of information to make recommendations to client.
- Depending on Experience
We started AKVARR as with mission of helping clients to implement necessary solutions in SAP, Mobile, Big Data and Cloud applications. We were recognized as faster growing company twice in 2013 and 2014 by Inc.com and are spearheading towards crossing a $100 million dollar revenue mark in next 4-5 years . We have a fast paced , dynamic and enthusiastic culture and are based in prime office location on a top floor of a high rise-glass door building.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:37:14 PDT