This key role is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting and analysis of customer rebates for the Company. Key areas of ownership will be customer on-boarding to establish the rebate computation, then monthly computation and reporting of those results. Key liaison with the business to manage internal and external customer questions and expectations.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
1. Improve financial outcomes by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending action to management.
2. Responsible for reviewing and interpreting customer and merchant contracts to determine the correct system setup and/or calculations for customer compensation.
3. Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and interpreting data utilized for the computation of partner rebates to assure accuracy of rebate computations and reporting to customers.
4. Excellent organizational skills to manage customer on boarding, as well as large data elements required for the computations.
5. Responsible for excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. This will require best in class verbal and written communication skills.
6. Responsible for development of reporting to impacted parties such as customers, merchants, and management regarding the measurements as well as the computed payments.
7. Ability to think outside the box, and drive change within the process as well as work with IT on system enhancements.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field is required, along with demonstrated ability to process, manipulate, and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and Access.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
Recent college graduate looking for a career start in a dynamic organization with an aptitude for business
At least one year of experience in a fast paced business environment
Licenses, Certifications, Skills:
Six Sigma Certifications / Process Improvement
Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above.
Enhanced mathematical, data analytic and reasoning skills.
Able to prioritize work and to know when necessary to escalate concerns to management.
Excellent level of personal organization. Must be highly detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively.
Strong capabilities to utilize Excel and Access; to ultimately manage large data sets.
Excellent verbal and written communication is required; as well as the ability to communicate across the company and to external customers.
Proven experience with analyzing numeric data, and the ability to determine the connection and validation of the data to measurement criteria.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to make decisions using sound and accurate judgment.
Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects. Superior telephone etiquette and customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues.
Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
Ability to work independently to achieve deadlines and assure accuracy of own work.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
FLEETCOR is trusted by prominent businesses, large and small, around the world. FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We have developed an extremely successful company based on our core principles; determination, drive, outstanding value, industry leading products, and quality people. As a result FLEETCOR has grown more than 40% over the last 10 years and is the world's largest provider of commercial fleet card programs. Through our organic growth initiatives, strategic acquisitions, and solid business acumen, that growth will continue. To maintain our top position in the industry, it is vital to continually attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our objectives and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 20:44:05 PDT