Associate Salesforce Administrator
Equilar is looking for an analytical and creative Associate Salesforce Administrator to perform the day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com for our Sales and Marketing teams. Looking for high levels of involvement, responsibility, and cross-departmental interaction? If you want to further develop your skill set and maybe even manage a Salesforce operations team down the road, this position is a good fit for you.
- Perform day-to-day Salesforce operations including both manual and automated data entry/data clean-up
- Support all Salesforce users (sales, marketing, and finance). This includes field management, data imports, report management, configuration, data loads, workflows, dashboards, and more
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Provide recommendations to improve structure or processes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This role will provide an opportunity to grow your career in Salesforce administration / sales operations. We are looking for a dynamic, roll-up-your-sleeves team player to take on the challenge.
- Strong listener and communicator who enjoys working cross-departmentally with sales, marketing, and finance
- Customer-focused team-player; willing to help out and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once
- High attention to detail and high quality work
- Innovative, creative and logical; able to take user needs and translate those into workable processes
- Technically inclined; enjoys logical processes and maybe even writing some code
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably a business, technical, or related major.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with databases / data management preferable.
Education, Quality, Unity, Innovation, Leadership, Accountability, Results. These are the values that we seek in everyone we hire!
WHO IS EQUILAR?
Equilar is dedicated to the idea that better leaders make better companies. We help leaders and companies improve by providing information and tools that strengthen corporate governance, enable broader and deeper board searches and build bridges between people at the top.
Based in Redwood City, CA, with a satellite office in Nashville, TN, Equilar's award-winning suite of online databases is the first choice of companies seeking corporate governance and executive networking solutions. Equilar's clients include leading human-capital consulting firms, over 1,100 publicly traded corporations (including over half of the Fortune 500), law firms, private-equity investors, search firms executive associations and individual executives. These clients all rely on Equilar to provide insight into the top leadership of corporate America.
Equilar's work is featured regularly in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, on CNBC, and in other leading media outlets.
WHY JOIN THE EQUILAR TEAM?
Financial Strength. Our business is built on a profitable, subscription-based model with high client retention rates. We've had 15 years of consecutive growth, with no down years or layoffs. We take pride in our disciplined fiscal approach and have consciously avoided the financial irresponsibility that has taken down many startups in Silicon Valley.
Performance-Driven Culture. We come from diverse backgrounds and top universities with proven track records of success. We seek top-quartile performers who strive to be the best at everything that they do. We are 100% employee-owned and reward our top performers with a unique profit sharing program.
Great Career Opportunities. As a rapidly growing market leader, we offer plenty of opportunities for those passionate about career advancement and developing a broad skill set.
In Summary. We offer the energy and ambition of a startup and the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional talent who share our values to join our team and help take our business to the next level.
Redwood City, CA
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:26:01 PDT