Zigatta has teamed up with a growing technology firm looking for a Project Manager This project will entail working with multiple teams across different departments and IT groups and verify all work is completed and tested at the same time. The PM will provide proven Project Management skills and the ability to drive large, complex projects (compliance-based) in a multi-department portfolio, knowing when to escalate and seek guidance. Have strong communication and cost management skills. Should have experience managing multiple workstreams for a single completion.
This resource is needed to drive action and execute projects efficiently in a timely manner while working in a consensus focused organization. The candidate must be able to pick up this project in Analysis/Design Phase, quickly get up to speed and move the project forward.
- Excellent general management skills in managing plans, people, and budgets.
- Strong Cost management skill Full formal project management experience over the entire project lifecycle including procuring vendor services, and managing vendor deliverables.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in managing project scope, developing project schedules and budgets, managing risks, ensuring project quality, developing and implementing communication plans, managing third party vendors and system integrators, and managing human resourcesStrong technical skills with ability to manage projects involving a variety of technologies.
- Leadership skills, ability to set direction and drive team to objectives, leading by example, and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
- Teams will be working in different locations requiring strong verbal communication skills to keep everyone aligned.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- 5-10 years of project management experience with full project lifecycle responsibility.
- Adept at using planning tools like MS Project or Clarity and the MS Office SuiteProgram and rates background
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 14:49:02 PDT