SAP Data management
We are hiring a SAP Data management for a Contract position in Mount Olive, NJ
SAP Data management
Mount Olive, NJ with travel to Brentwood, TN
6+ Months (Ongoing Long Term Contract)
Expereince Level: 6+ years
"Data Lead to manage all activities around master data. Developing conversion plans. Coordination with Back Office Associates. Need someone who really understood SAP data; the process for moving data
'1. At least 8 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Master Data
SAP SD, MM, PM, and/or MDG experience a plus.'
2. Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a Team Lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations and planning.
3. Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
4. Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities,
5. Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
6. Ability to travel 50-75% is REQUIRED. domestic.
7. Bachelors and/or a Master's degree or equivalent.'
8. Strategic Thinking and Vision to view overall system design and Objective.'
9. Ability to develop and execute a Master Data project plan."
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Budd Lake, NJ
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 02:05:47 PDT