F/T Senior IT Security Analyst Position Available Now!
Join our LOGYX LLC team working on exciting projects, with congenial people and atmosphere!
This is a full time, regular position with excellent benefits and 401k match
Logyx LLC is an established and growing IT and Engineering professional services firm in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are now expanding our Information Security team and hiring additional team members. Logyx is one of only a few companies to be accredited by FedRAMP as a Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), a requirement for conducting security audits of Cloud Service Providers selling to the servicing the Federal Government.
About the Position
The Logyx Information Security team is trained and certified in Information Security Governance, Compliance, Management and Operations. The team helps its customers implement security programs and test and validate the effectiveness of security controls to improve security and achieve regulatory compliance. Team members become experts in the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), and NIST standards and guidelines.
• Information security experience
• Compliance experience
• IT operations experience
Process, procedure, policy, and workflow experience.
• Broad understanding of information technologies and best practices
• HIPAA experience
• At least one relevant certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CAP, CCSK, CEH).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team
• Candidates must also be US citizens with the ability to pass a background check
• 5-10 years of experience working for the Federal Government (NASA desirable)
• Expertise with software productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• This is a federal/government position, and therefore, US Citizenship is required.
Bachelor's degree or higher in related filed (IT, Cyber-security, Compliance, Audit
Logyx LLC EEO Statement
Logyx LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status
Please click here for EEO poster.
Mountain View, CA
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:01:10 PDT