Return Material Authorization Coordinator
Summary: The Service Return Materials Authorization Coordinator (RMA) partners with the Service Team, technical resources, and customers to recover customer owned equipment.
- Make and receive calls to technicians and/or customer sites to locate and negotiate shipment of equipment or to follow up on a previous shipment commitment.
- Obtain and maintain accurate and updated information on each call and maintain clear and concise documentation of all attempts and/or contacts made and received.
- Ensure all open RMAs where equipment is not returned is escalated to the appropriate management teams within the organization.
- Provide reports to the Account Manager that include escalated RMAs, carrier claims, and customer SOW conflicts.
- Utilize the best strategy available under company policy or client contract when negotiating return of equipment.
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with contacts
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Ensure that client service level agreements are met regarding return of any required equipment
- Utilize a systemic approach for tracking equipment, call documentation, and escalation of unresolved outstanding RMAs.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of basic networking and phone systems
- Adept at queries and presenting findings
- Proven problem solving skills and demonstrated time management skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills/experience
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in both team environments and as an individual contributor
- Ability to sit for extended periods at a keyboard to enter information and read displays
For almost 40 years, Spencer's focus has been on retail and multi-site organizations, with a deep seeded dedication to the industry and the technology supporting it. Our team is comprised of retail and technical experts to ensure solutions are sound and relevant which allow us to provide services to top retailers of all specialties and is exposed to the latest trends in retail and technology (i.e. IBM Retail Users Conferences and CAB). We offer a complete Retail Services Suite that enables businesses to succeed in this technology driven world.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 06:38:50 PDT