We are seeking a Network Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for designing and implementing computer and information networks.
Looking for an individual with proven hands on network experience, strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• 4+ years of experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices including firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, wireless access points and controllers.
• Must have design implementation and operational experience of Cisco switches, routers and ASA.
• Hands on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL, VPN, webVPN, AnyConnect, etc).
• Experience with Cisco wireless technologies and platforms
• Must have experience in network tools such as Cacti, Nagios, Solarwinds and Netflow.
• Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies and Diagram explain and plan for future upgrades.
• Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
• Experience with implementations of these routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and MPLS.
• Ability to handle multiple, complex, short term projects and incidents simultaneously.
• Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies and diagraming explaining to /training support engineers
• Strong oral, written, communications, and presentation skills
• Participate in developing networking designs along the guidelines of network roadmaps and strategies.
• Experience with Nexus switches, DMVPN, F5 load-balancers is plus.
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
Palo Alto, CA
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:40:44 PDT