Junior IT Sales Associate
Junior IT Sales Associate/ Level 1 Technician
We are seeking a qualified multi-rolled Junior Sales Associate/ Level 1 Technician to join our IT Services and Solutions Group. An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, not intimidated by making cold calls and looking to advance to a sales, marketing, and business development role with us. As a Junior Sales Associate you will be tasked with providing sales-support, responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, with the expectation to grow into a full Sales and Marketing role. When not participating in sales, you will be learning from the IT team while assisting with low level IT work. Your work with the IT team will assist you in becoming a well-rounded and knowledgeable sales associated, well versed in the products and services you will be selling.
Successful candidates must be team-oriented performers with outstanding work ethic, excellent written abilities, and a solid communication foundation interacting with users, managers, and high level executives. As a member of the sales team the Junior Sales Associate is also responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling to prospect companies which include new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and participating/promoting events.
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more)
• Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs)
• Responds to inquiries via email, incoming and outbound calls.
• Assists the IT team with basic duties.
• Microsoft Windows PC Operating Systems 7/8/8.1/10
• Hardware/Software Troubleshooting Experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think and learn quickly
• Great multitasking ability
Advanced Micro Computer Specialists Inc. is a leading supplier of high end, brand name computer equipment and peripherals. Established in 1993, we continue to improve our clients' Productivity and Efficiency by integrating the latest IT technologies. Advanced Micro is recognized as a leader in providing a broad range of solutions to a wide spectrum of clients, including Fortune 1000 companies in finance, mortgage, pharmaceutical, real estate, and manufacturing
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 07:28:57 PDT