Education/Training: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Skill(s): Familiarity with all aspects of data processing and information management systems and interrelations. Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills. Communicates effectively with users of Information Systems services. Writes and speaks clearly and concisely. Specific skills required include:
- SQL Server Development
- Ability to write batch / cmd files
- Mobile development (iOS, etc.) a plus
Experience: Three years programming experience in a financial and/or health care programming environment. Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting demands and execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
General Responsibilities: The Programmer Analyst is responsible for analyzing the needs of the user/business, providing technical support for the Information Systems department, such as coding, designing, implementing and debugging programs.
1.Analyzes end-users data needs and develops user-oriented solutions which interface with existing applications.
2.Designs systems, programs and coordinates the review of specification, user sign-off process and he development of user manuals.
3.Coordinates all aspects of implementation and training to support new programs/system
4.Provides input to Business Analyst(s) to prolong system life or to recommend timely replacement.
5.Assists operations staff in the set-up, testing and support of intricate hardware installations.
6.Recommends improved operational procedures to maximize systems efficiency; provides guidance to solving complex operations malfunctions and performs telecommunications troubleshooting.
7.Ensures system integrity, assists in installation of technological upgrades
1.Performs other duties as assigned.
1.Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of BusinessOne Technologies, Inc.
2.Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for:
- Safety, including universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
- Confidentiality of all data, including employee and operations data;
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
3.Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor or co-workers regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with clients and guests.
- Completes requirements for training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:33:08 PDT