Linux Systems Administrator
We have multiple positions available for a contract to hire Linux Systems Administrators to manage our client's production environment.
The engineers need the ability to script and solve operational problems. Will be responsible for systems administration, code deployment, troubleshooting application and infrastructure related problems.
- Unix/Linux Administration
- Strong experience in Shell, Ruby, Python or similar scripting languages
- Familiar with configuration management
- Troubleshoot common J2EE / LAMP application and environment issues
- Demonstrable expertise around specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments
- Understanding of load balancing principles and approaches to scaling out of systems
- Good understanding and practical hands-on knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience working as part of a distributed engineering team
- Mid level to senior level
This is a contract to hire position, no H1's.
Nuovo Solutions specializes in building applications, system infrastructure and managing support solutions on many platforms. We have more than a decade of experience in working on various systems in the cable industry and related media companies.
New York, NY
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 18:18:58 PDT