Communications and Investor Relations Associate
The Communications and Investor Relations Associate will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and other members of senior management in public relations, investor relations and strategic matters as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interact regularly with key media contacts
• Support the Company's external communications with various media outlets/social media
• Prepare, review and/or edit key press releases, announcements, statements, newsletters, and other communications vehicles
• Oversee updates to the Company presentation, website and Investor materials
• Provide day-to-day PR counsel to executive management team
• Create/maintain calendar of investor conferences
• Coordinate 1X1 investor meetings at investor conferences, arrange travel as necessary
• Assist with investor relations activities in identifying and scheduling meetings with analysts/family offices/investors
• Assist in the collaboration/support with patient advocacy groups
• Closely work with news distribution companies for companies press releases
• Understanding of the life sciences industry desirable
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently and effectively with others
• Good judgment, flexibility, self-confidence, maturity, refinement and high energy
• Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple projects
• Team player, efficient, and able to problem solve
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (degree, license, certification):
• Bachelors Degree
• Knowledge of Communications/Investor Relations a plus
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS of POSITION:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work to work independently to aggressive timelines
• Support the development of formal presentations
• Ability to function well in a cohesive management team environment; strong goal and results orientation
Soligenix, Inc. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need.
Soligenix has two areas of focus: 1) a therapeutics segment dedicated to the development of products for orphan diseases and areas of unmet medical need such as cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, oral mucositis, pediatric Crohn's disease, acute radiation enteritis, and 2) a vaccines/biodefense segment to develop vaccines and therapeutics for military and civilian applications in the areas of ricin exposure, gastrointestinal acute radiation syndrome, and melioidosis.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 06:33:51 PDT