Accounts Payable Accountant
The purpose of this role is to maintain an accurate statement of the company financial position; ensure the status of the company's accounts payables are properly reported, and that our relationships with vendors remain in good standing. The position will have a variety of projects assigned to him or her.
- This position will work closely with the Finishing and Refinishing businesses to process accounts payables.
- Review and verify cost information maintained in Intacct
- Maintain vendor W-9 information and documentation of new vendor requests and updates.
- Will be assigned month-end closing responsibilities including reconciliation of sub-ledger to general ledger, compiling and posting of accounts payable accruals.
- Assist in gathering information for audits or examinations.
- Monthly review of received but not invoice report.
- Monthly review of Aged payable report.
- Perform other related responsibilities as needed and as assigned.
- This position will be involved in several key projects each year.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree - preferable in accounting/business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience (degree is preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiencies (Microsoft Office) including operating in the Epicor 9 ERP system.
- Interpersonal skills conducting problem solving phone conversions with vendors and customers along with internal personnel
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail is important
- High level of proficiency using Excel spreadsheets.
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
Redwood City, CA
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 14:59:12 PDT