..: Associate Client Services Manager - Shopper Marketing :..
The Associate Client Services Manager position will assist on all day-to-day activities helping to augment and grow existing customer relationships. The successful candidate will also be the main liaison between sales and creative championing projects through the system from initial design to production.
The goal for the Associate Client Services Manager is to learn the Walker In-Store go-to-market strategy and groom for a Client Service Manager role to be a catalyst igniting continued WIS growth.
WIS offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, profit sharing, plus 401(k) retirement plans.
• A firm understanding of the entire sales cycle from identification to presentation, through to closing
• Strong organizational skills
• An ability to understand syndicated data and extrapolate selling stories to help build successful presentations
• Provide consultative advice to clients, addressing their needs with solutions
• Recognize, develop and expand existing business opportunities & client relationships
• A great team player and willingness to work in a collaborative environment
• Maintains contact information and sales data on the WIS management database
• Provides weekly reporting to management
• CPG brand marketing or sales experience - 2 years minimum
• A Bachelors degree, or work related equivalent, preferably in marketing
• Ability to initiate sales process through effective personal presentations
• Experience in new business development including cold calling and prospecting
• Self-starter, independently self motivated maintaining activity to reach objectives
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Professional appearance, working independently and as part of a team
• Computer literate including knowledge of Office and web based apps, Mac experience a plus
• Solid leadership and follow-through, as well as entrepreneurial skills and instincts
• Flexibility for overnight travel required
Due to the high volume of inquires for this position, no phone calls please. We can only respond to candidates that meet the above criteria. Email your resume and cover letter - including your salary history - to the link below.
Walker In-Store is the leading in-store marketing agency that maximizes client brand success through innovative and high impact in-store marketing programs. Our clients include some of the nation's largest consumer products companies and most recognized retailers.
We design and produce merchandising solutions for the retail environment, while offering single-source responsibility and turnkey solutions to consumer marketing challenges.
How We Drive Client Sales:
* Understand client brand objectives
* Collaborate with retail trade partner's requirements and objectives
* Design in-store and consumer solutions that achieve those objectives
* Utilize virtual models to rapidly evaluate concepts
* Produce, test, execute and evaluate solutions
* Employ field sales & merchandising affiliates where needed
* Quantify ROI and measure success.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 13:18:56 PDT