Backend Developer - Immediate Need
- Develop code capable of handling high volumes. Our ad exchange handles 53 billion ad requests each day.
- Devise creative solutions that optimize for latency, CPU, and memory usage.
- Tackle requirements that change as quickly as the online advertising business.
- Work on a wide variety of projects and ship quickly!
- Keep on top of changing technology and an industry that's a moving target.
- Build and maintain scalable web applications with js, GO, or other core languages.
- Relentlessly identify and optimize performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with developers, QA, PM's, managers and customers to enhance the effectiveness of the tech stack.
- Participate in planning, estimation, progress tracking, and daily scrums.
- Minimum 2+ years of server development experience (Node.js or Golang is helpful but others would work).
- 3+ years experience in building scalable web services.
- Working knowledge of SSH, Linux and network protocols.
- Experience with a DB engine such as MySQL or equivalent.
- Professional experience with at least two of: Node.js, Go, Java, C++, Python.
- Proficiency with Git.
- A basic understanding of online advertising is a plus.
- Experience with one or more data storage/cache engines such as Redis, Aerospike is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 to 8 years experience is a must to qualify
Company is a media technology company that connects audiences with advertisers and publishers through online premium digital content.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:11:19 PDT