Help Desk Engineer; Help Desk Technician; Level II or III Technician
Help Desk Engineer
TeamLogicIT is a national network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive computer-based services to small and medium-sized businesses in Memphis. TeamLogic IT provides networking, security, data backup and disaster recovery, and email services, as well as hardware and software support previously only available to larger organizations.
TeamLogicIT Memphis is growing! We are making a name for ourselves in Memphis as a company that is best-in-class when it comes to customer service and quality work. We absolutely love our customers, and they love us.
We are looking for an ambitious, reliable, quick-learning professional for our Help Desk Engineer Position. The majority of the Engineer's responsibilities will be performed from within TeamLogic IT Memphis's office; both over the phone and via remote access.
We are looking for candidates with the following technical skills. Signing bonus for Engineers with MSP experience:
- TLITM's Help Desk Engineer provides exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and or emails from customers.
- Able to troubleeshoot the following: windows networking (mapping network drives, shared folders & printers, etc.); LAN/WAN connectivity, etc.; firewalls and routers (port forwarding, etc.); VPN technologies; Windows Domains & Active Directory; desktop operating systems, user profiles, and integration w/ Windows domains; Outlook (hosted exchange, migrations and management).
- Comfortable supporting devices such as servers, PCs, laptops, tablets, firewalls, network shares, email, and their network and internet connectivity, etc.
- Able to Log, track, and follow-up on customer data, including: contact information, problem statement and resolution in ticketing system
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2 to 4 years of IT experience (Help Desk, Computer/Network Support, etc.)
- Kaseya, Lab Tech, Level Platforms, etc. (RMM) and Autotask, Connectwise, etc. (PSA) experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Ability to analyze, diagnosis and resolve reported problems on hardware, software, OS, applications and device compatibility.
- Nice interpersonal communication skills
- Nice voice and courtesy skills
- Willing to provide an Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- Adaptive to varying customer knowledge and skill levels (patience)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
At least one of the following certifications is required:
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Net+
• CompTIA Security+
• MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
• MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits (100% company paid), 401k, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
Thanks for submitting your resume and salary expectations:
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
TeamLogic IT - Memphis (TLITM) provides IT Consulting, Support, Managed Services, and Cloud Hosting to its clients in Memphis and the surrounding area. TLITM is part of a nationwide network of 65 offices that employs over 300 certified computer engineers and others to manage some 13,000 servers and desktops across the U.S.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:55:30 PDT