Content Writer & Strategist
Our company, a leader in the automotive industry in South Florida, is currently in search of a content writer that will be an integral member of the social media, marketing, communications and branding team. The writer will be responsible for developing and managing strong, creative content that is unique and SEO friendly. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker that has a college degree and some work experience (internships count) in advertising, public relations, social media, marketing or journalism. Additionally, someone with experience in graphic design and/or photography is ideal for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reports to the CMO
• Develops content for, but not limited to, blogging, social media, company newsletters, email campaigns, other opportunities to build brand loyalty and awareness.
• Collaborate with the company's public relations firm and any other third parties that may work with the company and generate various content on behalf of the company.
• Responsible for copy editing your own work and the work of others in a heavily collaborative environment.
• Develop relevant and original ideas and topics to publish on blogs and social media channels
• Further social media responsibilities will include, creating unique imagery to support social media and blog posts, monitoring and analytics, posting on various platforms and creating and following a strategic editorial calendar.
• On Site Content Creation: Landing Pages Static URL's Infographics
• Blog Posts: Relevant Content Industry, Local, & Tech News Editorial Commentary
• Email Newsletter Content
• Social Media Monitoring & Rapid Responses
• Syndication of On-Site Content To All Social Channels
• Assist in Blogger Outreach & Media Outreach In Conjunction With 3rd Parties
• External Blog Posts [Guest Posts]
• Plan & Follow Rigorous Content Calendar & Content Planning Tool
• Test & Fix On Site Content Issues: Duplicate Missing Meta Linking Tags
We are a collaborative, creative and energetic company with a workplace environment that promotes individual growth and happiness. We are a team of individuals with varied backgrounds who come together each day to share new, innovative and creative ideas, to solve problems and build an online consumer experience unlike anything else in the world.
Our headquarters is in Davie, Florida, where the sun is almost always shining and sweaters are used more as a fashion statement than a critical piece of functional clothing. Comfort and style are our dress code requirements. Smiles aren't required but are almost always worn.
This is a full-time, in-house position. Please, do not apply if you are seeking a remote work position or are looking for contract or part-time work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 06:05:59 PDT