Junior Digital Media & Sales Coordinator
The "Junior Digital Media & Sales Coordinator" is responsible for coordinating multiple aspects of client media campaigns, providing project management support to the business development staff, and dishing out top-notch customer service to our portfolio of accounts, with a constant smile. The person in this role is not afraid to take ownership of projects and is willing and able to suggest improvements to current processes. This position is great for someone who wants to take their career to the next level while expanding their personal portfolio of skills - you'll be working alongside the co-founders and directors of the company with plenty of responsibility and room for growth.
- Responsible for client communications, issue resolution, and diligent compliance on client deliverables
- Assist with all RFP pitches, logging proposals, scheduling and taking care of client follow-ups, outreach to new clients for capabilities presentations
- Creation of budgets and proposals utilizing Microsoft Office / Excel
- Life-cycle management of client leads, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM system
- Project and process management using Basecamp
- Email writing, creating, and scheduling via an Email Automation system (Pardot)
- Google Adwords management
- Light HTML while working in Wordpress/Email templates/Automation system.
- Assist with video production shoots and reviews from time-to-time
- Maintaining and suggesting edits to editorial calendar based on real-world events or cyclical timelines
- Prepare and edit monthly marketing reports, correspondences, presentations, and other documents for review.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Identify opportunities to improve office workflow / efficiency and suggest improvements (always open to new ideas)
Qualifications - Must Haves:
- Relentless attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite expert - especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivator with a high level of initiative looking for more responsibility in their career
- Friendly with an outgoing personality but doesn't take themselves too seriously - willing to go the extra mile
- Works well in a small but fast-paced team environment
- Excellent and succinct written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Excellent and efficient computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many projects or deliverables at the same time
- Undergraduate or Masters degree preferred
- Dog lover
Qualifications - Nice-to-Haves:
- AdWords campaign management experience for our currently running program and expansion into physician recruiting campaign
- Healthcare or Pharma industry experience
- CRM platform experience
- Technical Skills:
- Salesforce.com experience
- Basecamp project management experience
- Email Automation system knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google Adwords campaign management
- HTML understanding
- Experience with WordPress or similar blog - writing / editing skills, managing content on the back-end
The Doctor's Channel (www.thedoctorschannel.com) is based in New York and was founded by David Best, MD, MBA, and Michael Banks, MD.
In an age of media snacking, where people get their information in fragments throughout the day, The Doctor's Channel delivers free expert medical information condensed into 1-2 minute streaming videos that get right to the point.
The Doctor's Channel has a state-of-the-art video editing and production studio in New York City and has shot on location throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. We feature KOL videos, CME, Doc Humor for laughs and a Doc Life section with videos about art, style, food, and travel for when the doctor is not on call.
We don't take ourselves seriously, we take our work seriously.
The Doctor's Channel is a sister company of BESTMSLs (Contract Medical Science Liaisons), MDea (Medical Education Agency), and DrCruiter (physician recruiting).
New York, NY
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:58:45 PDT