Mutual Fund Operations Manager
The U.S. Dealer Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery and execution of processes that support our brokerage client's mutual fund trading. Envision's FundKeeper record keeping platform facilitates trading for mutual funds positions managed by our Broker Dealer clients through large, aggregated omnibus accounts. This position requires keen oversight of the staff, metrics, policies, procedures and timeliness of department functions. The manager must work in close partnership with the India based counterpart(s) to achieve seamless coordination for the overall global operation.
A successful candidate must bring a broad array of abilities to the table. Reconciliation Specialists are responsible for serval core business functions that require timely and precise resolution. Experience with financial reconciliation, and/or mutual fund order processing will be important foundational skills for this job.
Success will be measured in terms of the candidate's ability to:
• Manage and deliver personnel and service levels for FundKeeper's Managed Data strategy. We provide a ubiquitous, golden-source of mutual fund data via FundKeeper to the underlying users of Fundkeeper's record keeping capabilities.
• Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate reconciliation of customer mutual fund trades to the dealer's aggregated house account
• Hire, train, support and manage operations professionals
Role and Responsibilities
The duties of the U.S. Operations Manager include
• Developing employee performance measures that ensure operational delivery for client service levels.
• Coach and develop operations personnel
• Work with clients and client relationship managers to relay critical information, resolve issues and define opportunities to further our relationships with our clients
• Escalate situations of substantive risk, value or cause
• Innovate and implement solutions to eliminate systemic business weakness and enhance operational efficiency
• Communicate and/or present operational standards, practices, and disciplines to clients and prospects
• Work with technical support personnel to ensure the general availability and performance of the platform system environment
• Service dealer clients, including the resolution of issues
• Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 7 years of experience with financial services reconciliation functions, mutual fund trade operations, mutual fund omnibus/subaccount clearing services, managed data services, or mutual fund transfer agency
• Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision, and to formulate business process recommendation for upper management
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excelling in a fast paced, dynamic, global environment
• Balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
• Experience managing teams of personnel
• Exhibiting excellent technical, analytical, and communications skills
• Solid understanding of financial services, broker/dealer record keeping or subaccounting technologies, or specific experience with Envision's PowerAgent platform are a plus.
Founded in 1994, Envision Financial Systems, Inc. is the leading provider of services and real-time shareholder accounting software solutions to the mutual fund and financial services industry. Using in-depth knowledge of the industry and listening to its customers, Envision provides its clients with unparalleled mutual fund services and real-time access to data that optimizes productivity, increases customer satisfaction and enables emerging business needs. Envision's headquarters are in Irvine, California, with offices in Owings Mills, Maryland and Bangalore, India. For more information, visit our website.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 12:30:03 PDT