Equilar is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy for Equilar products. We have grown a highly successful business on our ability to mine and transform public and proprietary data, and we are in the process of expanding our solutions to further leverage that competitive advantage. The person hired for this role will be key in leading these efforts at a strategic, team leadership, and tactical level.
- Work with marketing, design and web development teams to create key value props, messaging, pricing strategies, positioning, subscription level packaging, naming, website copy, etc.
- Communicate the value prop and product messaging to the sales and client teams and develop tools to support the selling process
- Contribute to product roadmap and overall strategy
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of go-to-market campaigns
- Partner with Sales, Client Services, Strategic Partnerships, Research, Products, and Finance teams to deliver on an integrated business and marketing plan
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing a successful market strategy to drive awareness of our ever-expanding product suite. We are looking for a well-rounded marketing athlete with a curiosity to understand the customer journey, ability to test and implement new strategies, and the organization skills to manage projects across multiple teams and departments. This person will also need to know how to market to high-level clientele - executives, board members, and investors.
A successful Marketing Manager will implement metrics-driven programs to drive new areas of growth for the business and roll up his/her sleeves to drive strong execution. He or she will join a team and company moving at high speed dedicated to delivering the best business management solutions.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with increasing responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and leadership abilities
- Proven track record of executing under tight time constraints
- Self-starter with passion and the ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
Education, Quality, Unity, Innovation, Leadership, Accountability, Results. These are the values we seek in everyone we hire.
WHO IS EQUILAR?
Equilar is dedicated to the idea that better leaders make better companies. We help leaders and companies improve by providing information and tools that strengthen corporate governance, enable broader and deeper board searches and build bridges between people at the top.
Based in Redwood City, CA, with a satellite office in Nashville, TN, Equilar's award-winning suite of online databases is the first choice of companies seeking corporate governance and executive networking solutions. Equilar's clients include leading human-capital consulting firms, over 1,100 publicly traded corporations (including over half of the Fortune 500), law firms, private-equity investors, search firms executive associations and individual executives. These clients all rely on Equilar to provide insight into the top leadership of corporate America.
Equilar's work is featured regularly in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, on CNBC, and in other leading media outlets.
WHY JOIN THE EQUILAR TEAM?
Financial Strength. Our business is built on a profitable, subscription-based model with high client retention rates. We've had 15 years of consecutive growth, with no down years or layoffs. We take pride in our disciplined fiscal approach and have consciously avoided the financial irresponsibility that has taken down many startups in Silicon Valley.
Performance-Driven Culture. We come from diverse backgrounds and top universities with proven track records of success. We seek top-quartile performers who strive to be the best at everything that they do. We are 100% employee-owned and reward our top performers with a unique profit sharing program.
Great Career Opportunities. As a rapidly growing market leader, we offer plenty of opportunities for those passionate about career advancement and developing a broad skill set.
In Summary. We offer the energy and ambition of a startup and the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional talent who share our values to join our team and help take our business to the next level.
Redwood City, CA
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:23:51 PDT