NOC Engineer II & III
This position is responsible for carrying out daily hardware and software monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, datacenter equipment updates and patching, performing maintenance, and assessing environmental security. The Valley Expetec "Level 2 Network Operations Center Engineer" is the escalation point for all Level1 Network Operations Center Engineers and escalates technical issues to Level 3 Network Operations Center Engineers.
Standard working hours (8:30am - 5:30pm) with the understanding that a Level 2 NOC Engineer is responsible for successful function of core services and mission-critical tasks (I.E. tasks are not left in an incomplete state. Emergency / on-call / afterhours support is an integrated part of this position. If / when emergencies arise it is expected that Level 2 NOC Engineers will be available, with the understanding that a fair balance of time will be adjusted / maintained when non-standard hours are called for.
$2600-$3120 per month including Vision, PPO Health Insurance, optional Dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance coverage.
- Install and Support LANs, WANs, Network Segments, and Internet Access.
- Install and Maintain Servers, Workstations, Laptops, Printers, Network Devices, Security Devices, VoIP Phone Systems, Mobile Devices, Software Deployments, AntiVirus, and Patch Management.
- Install and Maintain Back Up and Disaster Recovery (BDR)
- Company Migration to Expetec Cloud Solutions, Expetec Hosted Exchange Solutions, and BDR Solutions.
- Alert Triage - 24/7 Every Day of the Year Network Monitoring.
- Escalation Point for Level I NOC Engineers, and Overflow of Client Support Calls & Tickets.
- Coordination and Conduct of Special Projects, Directed by Management.
• Strong Skills in; verbal and written communication, organization, self-motivation, professionalism, composure during high pressure situation, and positive demeanor.
• Strong knowledge in; Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems (Installations, Configuration, Roles & Features), Virtual Software (VMWare, Microsoft, & Citrix ), and Network/Security Devices (Cisco, Dell, & HP)
• Experience with Continuum Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) software, and ConnectWise Professional Services Automation (PSA) software preferred.
• Additional experience with Virtual Private Networks, Backup Solutions (Physical, Virtual, and Offsite), Microsoft Office
Since 1994 ValleyExpetec have used our unique approach to help businesses get the most out of their technology investment. That's more than two decades of top flight IT support - and in this business, that's a lifetime!
ValleyExpetec is a member of one of the largest, most innovative, Managed Service Providers in the World! We are constantly innovating and have very unique solutions in our Solution Stack that allows us to nearly double in size each and every year!
Good to Great! We don't stop at just getting through with day to day operations, we want to build our Company and would love for you to be part of it!
Weekly 'Team Building' paid lunches.
Seminars/Webinars/Workshops, IT Conferences and Expo's
Unlimited Growth Opportunities! Certifications... You Pass = We Pay!
Most importantly, we love our Team Members like family and would love the opportunity to add you to our Team!
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:46:52 PDT