PT / FT IT/Tech Sales Team & Internships
Interested in becoming an integral part in a growing tech company? FlashRouters is looking for a few self-motivated, task oriented, individual with sales experience ready to be a key part of our continued expansion.
- Educating prospective customers about the benefits of wireless networking and privacy products.
- Responding to customer inquiries via live chat, e-mails, phone calls, and answering support tickets.
- Researching, writing and editing targeted web content such as tech tutorials and interesting tech blog posts.
- Good communication, writing & editing skills.
- Quick learner with efficient time and task management skills, results driven & detail-oriented.
- Basic understanding of wireless networking.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with e-commerce platforms specifically Magento.
- Experience with developing marketing materials and working with Google Adwords, Facebook & Twitter advertising platforms.
- Experience with SEO principles.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or image-editing equivalent for creating advertising materials.
- Grasp or previous use of Open-Source Router Firmware: DD-WRT, TomatoUSB, OpenWRT.
- Knowledge of Virtual Private Network infrastructures like OpenVPN & PPTP.
Please submit a letter of interest delineating which skills and qualifications you meet with a professional resume as PDF or Word attachment. Include any relevant writing samples or portfolio materials as well. If no letter of interest is included, the resume will not be reviewed.
Candidate should available to begin work immediately in the Northern NJ for 20-30 hours per week. Job would be primarily in office with some remote work available after orientation.
Internships are also available in our sales team for those interested in learning tech start-up skills and getting experience with entrepreneurship. Please mark your application as INTERN.
FlashRouters is the premiere source for advanced router & networking solutions. We specialize in upgrading open-source firmware on popular router models in order to offer the best possible networking experience to each and every customer. Our upgrades allow customers to make their networks more controllable and versatile allowing features such as: creating Wi-Fi hotspots, encrypting networks through VPN connections, and increasing signal transmission strength.
FlashRouters was launched in 2011 and is owned and operated by IPANYWHERE LLC based in Northern New Jersey. Since launching FlashRouters has supplied and support (thousands of) customers in more than 50 countries. FlashRouters employs a dedicated sales and support team to help users understand and embrace the benefits of cutting edge technology to secure and protect their privacy and personal data.
FlashRouters works with accounts ranging from individual home users to large corporations on a variety of needs. Our individualized approach to each customers needs has helped us earn an Editor's Choice Award for VPN Service Provider Routers from VPNSP among others.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:50:12 PDT