SAP Plant Logistics (MM)
We are hiring a SAP Plant Logistics (MM) for a Contract position in Mount Olive, NJ
SAP Plant Logistics (MM)
Note: SAP Plant Logistics (can be a sub activity of MM and PP, but must be clearly called out)"
Mount Olive, NJ with travel to Brentwood, TN
6+ Months (Ongoing Long Term Contract)
Expereince Level: 6+ years
"Sr. Functional Designer:
'Customer - facing. Working independently. Make recommendations; collaborate with the team; and then be able to do configuration in the system.
- SAP ECC6: Physical logistics
o Integration ECC/SCM
o RFC - Remote Function Call
o Idoc management
o Able to configure SAP
o Experience in SAP implementation and rollout life cycle
o Able to quickly learn Marsh SAP Template, Atlas and support the rollout scope
- Customize the tool and assist to defined the required tests
- Ensure the Global template is followed by the project team and support business to understand the template constraints, as well as provide feedback from the implementation team to the template team
- Ensure the review of the business testing scripts and validate the success of them.
- Support the project team during go-live preparation and during nurturing following the Go Live
- 3rd level support in case of escalation of issue from Service team
- Escalate any risks & issues which may impact the configuration planning
- Report time spent of the different activities in a timesheet
- Create the implementation activities and sequence of steps with Respecting Operation Requirements"
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Budd Lake, NJ
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 02:05:48 PDT