Cherryman Industries is seeking a talented individual for an Product Engineer position who possesses extensive experience and expertise in Product Engineering and Development to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience with an emphasis in Product Design, Engineering, Mechanics and Function.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Mechanical Engineering
- Office Furniture related work experience is a plus!
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient with Lean Manufacturing Methodology
- Proficient with Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Proficient in PTC Creo 2.0 / 3.0 CAD Software
- Proficient in Geometric Dimension and Tolerance - ASME Y14.5-2009
- Knowledgeable in any of the 3D and Design Application a plus
- Keyshot, Solidworks
- Proficient in Fabrication Process
- Metal Stamping and Forming
- Roll Forming
- Die Casting
- Sand Casting
- Extrusions and Injection Molding
- Knowledgeable with Finish Process a plus
- Powder Coating
Cherryman Industries, one of the largest commercial furniture instock casegoods companies headquartered in El Segundo, CA with distribution facilities in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and Dallas.
This position will be based out of our headquarters in El Segundo, CA located in the South Bay which is the so called "best of the best" where you can enjoy sunshine and warm weather all year long along with brilliant blue water and sandy beaches. Our headquarters at 2100 Campus is a trendy, design oriented creative office environment with a spacious floorplan and four sided open views.
Cherryman offers a competitive salary structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance currently 100% covered by the company for our team along with a matching 401k plan.
Please also visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.cherrymanindustries.com and http://www.ideskinc.com.
El Segundo, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:10:54 PDT