Web Operations & Information Systems Analyst/Coder
Web Operations & Info Systems Analyst
$67K starting salary rising to $76K within two years - SUPERB benefits including free health insurance for self and dependents, 401k match, pension, etc.!
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE!!!
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) represents more than 300,000 full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics in more than 3,100 affiliates.
Under the direction and supervision of the IT Director, codes applications, develops website templates, troubleshoots as needed and addresses website/mobile application performance issues as directed.
- Develops, trouble shoots and fixes coding issues on website and mobile application as directed
- Writes custom HTML5 code for mobile applications, website, website forms, etc.
- Produces and delivers website traffic reports using Google Analytics
- Performs other duties as directed to support the department and its mission
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years relevant work experience and:
- Association and/or non-profit and/or union experience strongly desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform web content development/programming
- Proficient in relevant technical software, including Transact-SQL, iMIS (Rise CMS), knowledge of and experience working in a Content Management System (CMS)
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance - 100% employer paid
- Vision Insurance
The IAFF is an EEO/AA employer, and members of traditionally disadvantaged groups are strong encouraged to apply.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, the The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) represents more than 300,000 full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics in more than 3,100 affiliates.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 07:42:15 PDT