Construction - BIM Manager
Full Time, On-Site Construction BIM Manager will have the responsibility to manage, update and coordinate BIM model on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. BIM Coordinator must bring LOD 300 model to LOD 500 model throughout the course of the construction project. Coordinate General Contractor and subcontractors' work on both 2D and 3D scale through weekly/monthly meetings. Must facilitate composite trade models in construction and clash detection.
• B.S. in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or the equivalent
• A strong knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
• Strong experience and knowledge of all aspects of design and construction industry.
• Good management skills, planning skills, organization skills and communication skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency with production, interpretation, and utilization of 3D modeling techniques.
• AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, 360 Glue expertise.
• Minimum 3 years BIM Experience
• Three References Required
This is a full time, long term position with a competitive salary and benefit package along with 401k. Prismatic Development Corporation is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prismatic Development Corporation is a general contractor for the public sector in New Jersey and New York.
New York, NY
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:53:55 PDT